- Updated Society for Birth Defects Research and Prevention Statement on Decision in Dobbs V. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, 2023
- Joint position statement on vaccines from the Society for Birth Defects Research and Prevention and the Organization of Teratology Information Specialists, 2020
- Surveillance and Prevalence Estimation of Neural Tube Defects, 2018
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy and Lactation, 2015 – The Society for Birth Defects Research and Prevention endorses this statement from the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Resolution on Folic Acid Fortification, 2014
- Iodine Deficiency in Pregnancy, 2012
- Pregnancy Labeling for Prescription Drugs: Ten Years Later, 2007
- Causation in Teratology-Related Litigation, 2007
- Obesity, 2006
- Smoking, 2003
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, 2002
- Thalidomide, 2000
- Developmental Toxicity of Endocrine Disruptors to Humans, 1999
- Folic Acid, 1997
- Vitamin A, 1987.